Five Things to Know About GardenComm’s Media Awards
Here are five things to know about this year’s GardenComm Media Awards.
- The GardenComm Media Awards Program is the only national online media awards program for the gardening communications industry. Held annually for more than 20 years, the GardenComm Media Awards have recognized the top professional horticultural communicators in the areas of writing, photography, speaking, digital media, broadcast media, publisher/producer, and trade.
- This year’s awards program includes three new categories. For books, there are now categories specifically for fiction related to gardening and children’s books related to gardening. Plus, there is a new category for social media. All the details about all the categories are available here.
- Awards are given at two levels: Silver Awards of Achievement and Gold Awards, chosen from Silver Award winners. Silver Awards will be announced in August 2022. Gold Awards will be announced at the GardenComm Virtual Conference in October 2022.
- You don’t have to be a member of GardenComm to enter, but if you are a member, you receive a discount. All fees are noted on this page.
- You can only win an award if you enter!
For more details, visit the media awards site. Entries are being accepted until April 15, 2022, but to qualify for a discount, you must enter by March 15, 2022.
If you have questions, feel free to email email@example.com.
One thought on “”
Please correct my email to firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!